A good and productive working day requires a balance between working time and leisure time. At ALD we focus on ensuring a good work-life balance, supported by an attractive package of benefits.
ALD's employee benefits include:
- A salary package that in addition to your fixed salary includes an attractive pension scheme
- Five weeks' holiday plus seven extra days of holiday
A good work-life balance
You may have started a family. Or you may wish to work more than the average hours. What is your ideal work-life balance?
We believe that this is a highly individual question and can be formulated very simply as: An employee who feels at ease will also perform well. At ALD Automotive we speak openly about challenges, expectations and opportunities. Since our mission is to give fantastic service to our customers, we also seek to accommodate individual needs and circumstances.
You can always expect:
- A healthy and varied lunch menu
- Fresh fruit
- Ergonomically-designed workstations
- Health insurance and influenza vaccinations
- In-house exercise facilities.
- We also have a number of other employee benefits such as:
- Inexpensive car insurance
- Free travel and cancellation insurance, covering private as well as business travel
- Company car plans for all employees
- The opportunity to purchase extra holiday time – up to 10 days per holiday year
- An employee share programme
- A wide array of flexible salary benefits.
We believe that individual personal and professional development is one of the most important success factors in supporting highly motivated and satisfied employees. We therefore offer our employees opportunities for continuous skills development, as both formal education and on-the-job training.
We also value and support employees who devote some of their free time to educational/developmental activities that are relevant to their jobs.
We have at least three annual social events – a summer party and Christmas party to which the whole family is welcome, as well as an office Christmas party. In addition, several employees take the initiative for such leisure activities as a running club, wine-tasting, etc.